The Laureate's Coast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satanism and Conspiracies

4 posters

Go down

Satanism and Conspiracies Empty Satanism and Conspiracies

Post  Jen Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:13 am

So, today I laughed. At this:

http://www.stargods.org/BeatlesEvil.html

There are plenty of great, laughable, and possible, conspiracies circulating. Let's bring them to this thread and debate them. Let's start with the one posted above.

Firstly, I'd like to say that the Beatles are great, but when you're fucking around with J.D. Salinger, you're an idiot.
So, this is definitely not a good conspiracy.

I had a great argument for this, but, it's like, 2:15am and it's Easter. You only know what that means.

Discuss =)

Jen
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Job/hobbies : Poetry, Psychology, Ribbons
Registration date : 2008-03-15

https://laureatescoast.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Satanism and Conspiracies Empty Re: Satanism and Conspiracies

Post  The Artful Lost Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:37 am

... that has to be the most inane thing I've ever read...
The Beatles... satanists? I know about Aleister Crowely and the Magus occult, a bit of Mason and his dealing and tie-ins, but this seems more like a fanatic's desperate try to piece seemingly, yet strangely unrelated events together to justify some false pretense of satanism. In other words- some person with wholly too much time on their hands to type up crap just to appease themselves and a little circle-jerk of friends. Well... never thought I'd ever say something so pragnamic as that...

I think that the enigmatic conspiracy of 23 is interesting, though...

And no, it's not just because of the Jim Carrey movie (although that quite good in my opinion). cherry

The Artful Lost

Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Graphic Designer, Gaming Enthuisiast, PC Geek, Aging Poet

http://theartfullost2005.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Aleister Crowely was actually NOT a satanist. His beliefs were considered the like. He was an "occultist" and wrote a book called "The Book of the Law". But it was nothing like teachings on devil worshipping.
Now Manson was intensely disturbed, but highly intelligent nonetheless. For him to be told/interpret a song to the level of "murder murder"... well. You have to be an in-depth person. Or intensely disturbed.

23 is an interesting conspiracy. I'll admit all I know about the number is from the movie (with Jim Carrey). How much do you know about it?

Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  love it Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:51 am

I know it still wishes it was 22. Its getting old man.

I heard one the other day...infact i think i got into a debate about it...oh crap...i think it was a religious one...i cannot remember im so sorry >.<

If you charged for commenting i would be forced to have a point. Its your fault Jenky.

love it

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:19 pm

It's always my fault.

So, I read up on Manson the other day (all day, actually, he's really an interesting case). He has a whole album released called "LIE- The love and terror cult".
And some voice clips of him, one in particular- "If I started murdering... there'd be none of you left."

Anyway, I think that drugs forced him this way. Before all these murder fits, he was obsessed with the Beatles, that was it. That should have been the length (or limit) of his existence.

Maybe he was some media gimmick.

Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ina Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:21 am

If you charged for commenting i would be forced to have a point -- freaken brilliant thing to say, mate.

and this is another interesting quote (not by love it)
"They're [Beatles] COMPLETELY ANTI-CHRIST. I mean, I am anti-Christ as well, but they're so anti-Christ they shock me which isn't an easy thing."

It is all Bush's fault, he did kill the electric car you know.

Ina

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum